Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going the final stretch

Updates on the house and move...I am thoroughly exhausted, so I am going to make this short and sweet.

The past couple of days we sheetrocked the garage, taped and floated it and started on the texturing of the walls. Justin also ran wiring for the new can lights in the garage and they look might nice. Also today we started running all the wiring for the network, phone and video through the house. We also got our crown mouldings up in the living room and bedrooms...wow~! I just need to finish painting and the rooms will be move-in ready probably by this coming weekend.

Leanne stopped by on her way to San Antonio. She was going to the dentist to get her braces finally off. HOOORAY!!!

I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Cinnamon! She turned 13 and I miss her dearly...*sniff.


Working on the Morrow House

No comments: